I firmly believe a leader can never become truly excellent by simply reading books or Googling articles on the topic of becoming a great leader.
While those resources are a valuable beginning for learning what great leaders do, great leadership must evolve through a journey that is neither easy, simple, nor fast. This is a journey that entails learning who you are as a person and how your personality contributes to, and detracts from, your success.
With the right tools and guidance, the journey can be simplified and accelerated for anyone willing to put in the challenging and rewarding work needed to develop and evolve their capabilities. It is a journey to become the leader everyone wants to be and have. I help guide leaders on this journey.
All my life I have been fascinated with the concept of optimizing human performance. That fascination has driven the desire to optimize my own physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual capacities. It also led me through a long and satisfying career that included leading an amazing senior level team within an exceptional organization, Truist Leadership Institute. In this role, I had the privilege and responsibility of working with hundreds of senior level leaders, within dozens of different industries, helping them develop their leadership and maximize the success of their own teams.
After retiring from my leadership development work within this corporate arena I created Evolution Leadership Coaching with two objectives:
1. Freely share my knowledge about the neuropsychology of leadership through blogs, articles, and white papers. This provides anyone with an interest, access to powerful information about what great leaders do that sets them apart from the norm, and how to leverage the science of neuropsychology to achieve great success.
2. Apply my expertise in the neuropsychology of leadership through coaching leaders in how to best optimize their leadership performance. This process entails building greater knowledge of how your brain is wired, greater levels of awareness of how your mind operates, and how your resulting personality impacts your leadership.
Supported by over 35 years of experience, I help my clients accelerate and advance their careers through a process designed to evolve their leadership capabilities. Through the application of neuropsychological principles and concepts I help leaders:
• Optimize communication
• Increase collaboration
• Turn team conflict into team performance
• Maximize team engagement to create outstanding results
• Build change agility
• Optimize critical organizational relationships
My mission is to provide leaders with unique and impactful leadership solutions for their specific team and organizational challenges. Contact me to set up a free no obligation consultation to discuss your specific leadership needs.